Sunday 4 January 2015

Circus Inspiration Album












Started really early this morning working on this 
Circus Inspiration Album.
It's for 12"x12" pages.
So larger than I normally use for this ideas process.
I had collected a lot of the pictures and embellishments and had 
made a start on some research.
There are so many images available due to the 
internet.
I made a note of where pictures and inspiration came from.
The wrapping paper came from the super market.
Which looks like circus tent fabric!

The Circus Inspiration is one of the topics I am using 
this month in The Old Art Room Studio.
I normally tend to start with research and then make a sketchbook
which contains pictures, photos, ephemera, designs
and art work.
So, this is the first step in my process this time as I
had large pictures I wanted to use.
It's more a scrapbook technique.
There are lots of left overs from this first Album to form the 
sketchbook which I will post shortly and I 
want to make a Junk Journal too.
See an inspirational art video made by 
Lynne Perrella  and Anne Bagby
Circus Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment